Connie focuses her practice on labor and employment matters. She earned her J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she was on law review, and received her B.A. in psychology from the University of Louisville, with a minor in Spanish. Prior to law school, Connie was a case management specialist for NorthKey Community Care.
Connie is on the Law Day Committee for the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Regional Youth Leadership and a former board member of the Kentucky High School Mock Trial Association.
All Service Areas
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (2017)
- University of Louisville (2011)
- State - Ohio
- State - Kentucky
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - Western District of Wisconsin
- Federal Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
Regional Youth Leadership, Law Day Committee Member
- Kentucky High School Mock Trial Association
Former Board Member