Chris focuses his practice on real estate and business formation. Chris also has experience representing clients in trials and formal appeals.
Prior to joining Taft, Chris worked as a Certified Public Accountant at Deloitte Tax LLP. Before obtaining his CPA license, Chris represented individuals in a variety of matters, including landlord-tenant disputes, bankruptcy petitions and criminal matters.
As a law student, Chris actively participated as a member of the National Moot Court Honor Society, advancing to the quarter finals in both appellate and trial competitions. Prior to graduation, he received recognition from Syracuse University for completing more than 30 hours of community service.
All Service Areas
- Syracuse University College of Law (2009)
- University of Wisconsin- Madison (2005)
- State - Ohio
- State - Minnesota
- State - Florida
- State - Wisconsin (inactive)
- Federal - U.S. Tax Court
- Federal - 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Federal - Western District of Wisconsin
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- USA Hockey, Inc
- Accountancy Board of Ohio