Chelsea represents clients in all aspects of real estate development, financing and leasing. She counsels real estate developers in the acquisition, development, financing and disposition of multi-family, mixed-use, retail, industrial, office and other commercial properties. She also advises clients on the business entity life cycle, from formation through dissolution. Chelsea is a certified civil mediator in Indiana.
Chelsea has found success for her clients in:
- Assisting clients in land acquisition, development issues, construction or alternative financing and leasing for multi-family, mixed-use, retail, industrial, office, restaurant and other commercial properties in central Indiana, the Midwest and across the country.
- Preparing covenants, declarations and bylaws for developers.
- Assisting clients with a wide range of post-development issues including permanent loans and refinancing.
- Cooperating with institutional investors, preferred equity providers and other developers in joint venture arrangements to assist clients with investments across several asset classes, including joint venture relationships, private equity placement, public-private partnerships and mezzanine financings.
Honoree, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch" (2022)
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2016)
Certificate in Corporate and Commercial Law
- Indiana University (2013)
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
Speeches and Publications
- Co-author, “Indiana’s State-Regulated Wetlands Bill Signed into Law by Governor,” Taft Law Bulletin, April 30, 2021
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Foundation
Member, Evening Under the Stars Gala and Auction Committee (2019)
- Urban Land Institute
- Real Estate Ascending Leaders
- Young Professionals of Central Indiana (YPCI)
- Carmel Chamber of Commerce
- Bartholomew County Bar Association
Former Board Member (2016 - 2017)
- Humane Society of Indianapolis
- Service for Sight