Charles has extensive experience in defending workers' compensation claims, both in the administrative hearing process and in civil litigation, and in representing the interests of businesses in connection with the classification of industries, compliance with safety regulations, premium rating, self-insured complaints and other workers' compensation issues. Charles is a past chairperson of the Cincinnati Bar Association's Workers' Compensation Committee. A frequent participant in workers' compensation seminars, he also has contributed articles to the Workers' Compensation Journal of Ohio.
Charles graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 1979, and for several years worked with a local firm, White, Getgey & Meyer, which focused on workers' compensation, personal injury and medical malpractice claims. Charles joined the Taft law firm in 1983.
All Service Areas
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (1979)
- Tufts University (1973)
- University of Cincinnati (1976)
- Xavier University (1970)
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- Cincinnati Art Museum (Member)
- Cincinnati Athletic Club (Member)
- Contemporary Arts Center (Member)
- Holy Trinity - St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church (Member)
- Holy Trinity - St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church (Parish Council, 1999-2007)
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce (Workers' Compensation Committee)