Cassie focuses her practice on intellectual property and litigation matters.
She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Georgia in 2013 with a B.A. in journalism. Cassie graduated cum laude from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2017, where she attended as a Dean’s Scholar. While in law school, Cassie served as a notes editor for the Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies and was published in the journal for her note The Domino Effect: How Inadequate Intellectual Property Rights in the Fashion Industry Affect Global Sustainability. She also attended ESADE Business and Law School as part of a study abroad program in the fall of 2016.
Prior to joining Taft, Cassie was a summer associate with the firm and an intern with Ingardus LLC.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (2017)
- University of Georgia (2013)
- State - Indiana
- Federal - U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Traders Point Christian Church (Member)