Caroline focuses her practice on trademark and copyright matters, including clearance, prosecution and registration, management, and licensing in the United States and abroad. Caroline also counsels clients on issues relating to brand management and development.
Prior to joining the Intellectual Property group, Caroline was a member of the firm’s Litigation practice. There, she worked on complex commercial matters, including shareholder disputes, breach of contract, and intellectual property litigation.
Caroline is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association and CincyIP, Cincinnati’s intellectual property law association.
She received her B.A. in rhetoric and communications studies, magna cum laude, from the University of Richmond and her J.D. from William and Mary Law School, where she served as an articles editor of William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law. Prior to law school, Caroline spent several years in public relations, where she partnered with clients on brand development and management, and comprehensive communications strategies.
All Service Areas
- William and Mary Law School (2015)
- University of Richmond (2008)
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association Member
- Cincinnati Intellectual Property Law Association Member
- International Association of Privacy Professionals Past Member
- Lindner Center of HOPE / High Hopes Auxiliary Volunteer