Caroline focuses her practice on trademark and copyright matters, including clearance, prosecution, enforcement, and licensing. She also counsels clients on advertising regulations and compliance.
Caroline serves as the Secretary of CincyIP, Cincinnati’s intellectual property law association, and is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association.
She received her B.A. in rhetoric and communications studies, magna cum laude, from the University of Richmond and her J.D. from William and Mary Law School, where she served as an articles editor of William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law.
Prior to law school, Caroline spent several years in public relations. Most recently, she was a Senior Account Executive in Edelman’s Chicago office, where she partnered with clients on branding and communications strategies.
All Service Areas
- William and Mary Law School (2015)
- University of Richmond (2008)
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association Member
- Cincinnati Intellectual Property Law Association Member
- International Association of Privacy Professionals Past Member
- Lindner Center of HOPE / High Hopes Auxiliary Volunteer