As a corporate attorney, Caitlin counsels businesses on a broad range of corporate and legal concerns.
Prior to joining the business and finance and real estate teams, Caitlin spent time as a litigator working on commercial matters, including defending companies in breach of contract and antitrust actions. Caitlin also worked on financial and environmental criminal matters, including conducting internal investigations and sitting third-chair in a securities fraud trial.
Caitlin is the chair of Taft Women 360, an initiative focused on recruiting, retaining and promoting female attorneys to leadership positions at Taft. As part of that work, Caitlin helped start Cynthia Blank’s Growing Hearts Through Art, a program named after Taft’s first female partner that helps brings an art curriculum to underserved pre-school classrooms. Caitlin represents Taft on the state board of directors of the Ohio Diversity Council and serves on the Cincinnati Advisory Board for Aviatra Accelerators, an educational and micro-finance, non-profit organization dedicated to inspiring and supporting female entrepreneurs in key areas of their business. Caitlin is also a high school mock trial coach at her alma mater, St. Ursula Academy, a member of United Way LINC and a member of the Tender Mercies Associate Board. In her free time, Caitlin enjoys cheering for the Bengals, the Reds and FC Cincinnati, as well as supporting the Cincinnati Arts, including the CSO through CSO Encore.
Caitlin received her B.S. in journalism, summa cum laude, from Ohio University E.W. Scripps School of Journalism and earned her J.D., magna cum laude and Order of the Coif, from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she was the editor of the inaugural UC Law Review Blog. Caitlin also represented local small businesses in UC’s Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic. Before law school, Caitlin spent time working in Washington, D.C., for U.S. Sen. George V. Voinovich and U.S. Rep. Steve Chabot.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (2014)
- Ohio University, E.W. Scripps School of Journalism (2009)
- State - Ohio
- State - Kentucky
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association Member
- Cincinnati Business Courier Bizwomen Cabinet Member
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce 2017 Cincy Next Class 4
- Federal Bar Association Law School Liaison
- Ohio Women's Bar Association Member, Mentor
- Aviatra Accelerators Cincinnati Advisory Board
- CSO Encore Member
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Cincinnati's Finest Finalist 2016
- Ohio Diversity Council Board of Directors
- St. Ursula Academy Mock Trial Coach Volunteer
- Tender Mercies Associate Board Member
- United Way of Greater Cincinnati LINC, Member