Brittany primarily represents clients in business and commercial litigation and general litigation in state and federal courts. Her experience includes all trial-related matters concerning corporate, business, contract and employment issues. She also focuses on antitrust claims, class actions, shareholder and corporate governance disputes, finance disputes and fraud.
Brittany has represented financial institutions and health and life sciences companies in complex litigation involving alleged securities or other violations. She has also participated in the creation of corporate compliance programs for several domestic and international clients.
Brittany’s experience in the transportation and logistics area focuses on representing motor carriers, third party logistics providers, ocean transportation intermediaries, national shippers and private corporations.
Brittany is also certified in civil mediation.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University - Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2015)
- Purdue University (2010)
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- State - Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Young Professionals of Central Indiana (YPCI) (Member, Board of Directors, YP Unite Chair)
- Indiana Children's Wish Fund (Wish Warriors Board Member)
- Junior League of Indianapolis (Member)
- Friends of Riley (Member, Events Committee)