Brian is a member of Taft's Litigation practice group, where he advises clients on contracts, business disputes, business torts, and other legal matters relating to private and public companies.
Brian returned to Taft after serving as a judicial law clerk for The Honorable John B. Nalbandian, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. He earned his J.D., summa cum laude, from Northern Kentucky University-Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where he finished first in his class and was editor-in-chief of the Northern Kentucky Law Review. Before law school, Brian served in the United States Peace Corps in Mongolia.
All Service Areas
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law - Northern Kentucky University (2015)
- Northern Kentucky University (2008)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Cincinnati Area Returned Peace Corps Volunteers (CARV)
- Children's Law Center, Inc.
- Over-the-Rhine Community Council