Brian focuses his practice on litigation related matters. Prior to joining Taft, Brian was a judicial extern for The Honorable Susan J. Dlott, United States District Court in Cincinnati, Ohio, and for The Honorable William O. Bertelsman, United States District Court in Covington, Ky. Prior to law school, Brian served two years in the United States Peace Corps in Mongolia.
Brian received his B.A. in English from Northern Kentucky University and his J.D., summa cum laude, from Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where he was editor-in-chief of the Northern Kentucky Law Review.
All Service Areas
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law - Northern Kentucky University (2015)
- Northern Kentucky University (2008)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Cincinnati Bar Association (Member)
- Cincinnati Area Returned Peace Corps Volunteers (CARV)
- Children's Law Center, Inc. (Board Member)
- Over-the-Rhine Community Council (Member)