Anne works in the firm’s Litigation practice. Prior to joining Taft, Anne served as a law clerk and extern for the Honorable Charles P. Kocoras at the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. While in law school, she was a law clerk for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office and an intern for Illinois State Representative Ann Williams.
Anne received her J.D., cum laude, from Northwestern University School of Law and served as captain of the Bartlit Center Trial Team that placed first in the 2014 Midwest Regional Labor Law Competition. She has a B.A. in political science, summa cum laude, from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
All Service Areas
- Northwestern University School of Law (2015)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2012)
- State - Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association Member
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois
- Phi Beta Kappa
- University Honors, Bronze Tablet
- The Chicago Inn of Court