As the Chief Information Officer at Taft, Andrea is responsible for firm-wide information technology and security initiatives across all of Taft’s offices and practice areas. Her scope includes:
- Leading a team of information technology professionals across 12 offices.
- Developing strategic, firm-wide roadmap for technology and practice innovation.
- Implementing technology solutions and services that drive growth and deliver excellent client service.
- Designing disciplined data and cyber-security programs.
- Partnering with executive leadership and practice areas on technology-related initiatives.
Bringing more than 25 years of experience to the firm, Andrea has a track record of success leading technology and operations departments for large corporate organizations and law firms. Most recently, she served as the Chief Information and Technology Officer for a prominent law firm in New York.
A recognized leader in her field, Andrea's accolades include the NYC CIO of the Year Award from the CIO Inspire Leadership Organization, which she was awarded in 2019. As founder of the professional networking forum i.WILL, Inspiring Women Igniting Leadership & Learning, Andrea is committed to supporting and empowering women. She earned her bachelor's degree from the University of Minnesota and business certification from St. Thomas Executive Education.
Honoree, ILTA List of Influential Women in Legal Tech (2021)
NYC CIO of the Year Award Recipient, CIO Orbie Leadership Organization (2019)
Unsung Hero Award Recipient, Minnesota Lawyer (2010)
- St. Thomas Executive Education
Business administration executive program
- University of Minnesota
Speeches and Publications
- Speaker, "Women in Leadership," APEX Assembly (2019)
- Speaker, "Women in IT Leadership & Diversity," SINC NYC CIO Forum (2019)
- Speaker, "The Changing Role of the CIO," Strategic Technology Form (2019)
- Speaker, "The Evolving CIO Role," LegalTech (2019)
- i.WILL (Inspiring Women Igniting Leadership & Learning)
Founder and CEO (2018-present)
- MIDMRKT Suite
Advisory Board (2020-present)
- Genesys Works
Board member (2019-present)
- NYC First Step and Coalition for the Homeless Programs
Volunteer and mentor (2018-present)
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters