Alex represents national and regional shopping center developers and retail chain tenants, including restaurant franchisees, in all aspects of the acquisition, construction, development, leasing, and disposition of commercial real estate. His experience also includes representing clients before various local land use authorities regarding platting, variances and other zoning matters.
Alex, a native of Peoria, Illinois, received his B.S. in Public Affairs from Indiana University in 2013. From there, Alex moved to Chicago and earned his J.D. from The John Marshall Law School in 2016, where he was a member of the Real Estate Law Student Group. Prior to joining the firm, Alex gained experience through his work as a law clerk in several Midwest law firms.
All Service Areas
- The John Marshall Law School (2016)
- Indiana University
- State - Illinois
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Chicago Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member, Young Lawyers Division)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Young Professionals of Central Indiana (YPCI) (Member)
- Boys & Girls Club of Indianapolis (Member, Young Professionals Group)
- Ralph Waldo Emerson School (Volunteer, After-School Meal Program)