Adomas focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance matters. His practice includes drafting and reviewing periodic reports as required by the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, counseling corporate clients during public and private equity and debt offerings, and providing counsel on corporate governance matters.
Adomas also provides support and project management services to clients involved in mergers and acquisitions of any structure or size. He has represented private equity sponsors in new platform and add-on acquisitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Adomas held an in-house counsel internship with Tata Motors in Pune, India, and a legal externship with the Internal Revenue Service in Detroit, Michigan.
Edward H. Rackow Scholarship
David Adamany Academic Prize for achievement in constitutional law
Frances and Charles Driker Award for excellent academic performance
All Service Areas
- Wayne State University Law School
J.D., magna cum laude
Order of the Coif
Gold Key Certificate for high academic achievement
Senior Articles Editor for the Wayne Law Review
- Eastern Michigan University
B.A., Political Science and History
- State - Michigan
- Assisted in the representation of a real estate investment trust in various public equity offerings raising gross proceeds of approximately $3 billion.
- Led the closings of public debt offerings of a real estate investment trust raising gross proceeds of approximately $1.2 billion.
- Served as issuer counsel in the inaugural forward sale offering of approximately $1.2 billion of public equity of a real estate investment trust.
- Assisted in the representation of an independent sponsor in connection with the acquisition of an infrastructure construction company.
- Assisted in the representation of an independent sponsor in connection with the acquisition of a land reclamation business.
- Assisted in the representation of an independent sponsor in the sale of its platform company in the wood pallet manufacturing business.
- Represented the owners of a local HVAC company in the sale of their business to a strategic buyer.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Detroit Economic Club