Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP is pleased to announce that John M. Carroll was recently promoted to chief information officer. Carroll has over 30 years of experience in computer systems, network and software development and has worked for private industry and as an independent consultant.
Carroll’s primary areas of responsibility include:
- Managing primary and disaster recovery data centers.
- Maximizing system uptime and reliability.
- Life cycle planning.
- Electronic data protection and loss prevention.
- Optimizing internal support services.
- Fostering collaboration both internally and with clients using various technologies.
- Voice and video communications.
Carroll received his B.S. in electrical engineering from the University of Maryland.