Nine attorneys in Taft’s Minneapolis office were selected for inclusion in Minnesota Rising Stars 2021. Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state.
Following are the Taft honorees:
Minnesota Rising Stars 2021
- Michael Paul Boulette (Domestic Relations)
- Andy Dosdall (Litigation)
- Joseph Dunham (Corporate)
- Maren Forde (Litigation)
- Blair Harrington (Labor and Employment)*
- Patrick Lindmark (Real Estate)
- Aaron Thomas (Litigation)
- Jordan Weber (Litigation)*
- Kodi Verhalen (Energy and Utilities)
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.