Taft partner Mark T. Hayden will present at the National Business Institute seminar "Personal Injury From A to Z," which will take place on June 27 at the Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood. The seminar will address the foundational information and knowledge essential to starting or refreshing a personal injury practice.
Hayden will present the following two presentations during the seminar.
"Fundamentals of Local Procedure for Personal Injury Practitioners"
- Personal Injury Statutes
- Case Intake, Evaluation and Investigation
- Pleadings; Discovery; Motions
- Settlement Procedure
- Trial and Post-Trial
- Sample Forms and Checklists
"Legislative, Case Law and Regulatory Trends and Developments in Personal Injury Law"
- Auto Injury and Other Accidents
- Slip, Trip and Fall: Premises Liability
- Products Liability - Latest Product Recalls
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
For more information or to register, click here.