Taft partner, David V. Allen, president of the British-American Chamber of Commerce Ohio Chapter, announced that Ms. Emma Briggs, Her Majesty’s Consul, British Consulate General, Chicago, will be one of two keynote speakers at the upcoming International Aerospace Business Event 2011 on November 1. Her topic is, “Opportunities in the Rapidly Expanding UK & European Markets.” Her presentation will include Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul; UAV; advanced engineering markets; US-UK joint ventures, and more.
In addition to Ms.Briggs, keynote remarks will be made by NASA astronaut, Michael Foale. His address will cover the UK & European aerospace markets, and is titled, “The UK & the EU – one of the world’s largest aerospace markets - Why the UK is the best market for growing your overseas aerospace business.”
The International Aerospace Business Event 2011 offers attendees the opportunity to learn more about one of the world's largest aerospace markets and hear from experts in the US and UK governments and industry and trade organizations on how to grow and develop business.
The event features:
- A briefing on the UK and European aerospace markets by UK and US Government experts, including insights on UAVs and MROs.
- Panel discussions on global supply chain and advanced engineering .
- Panel discussions on MRO in the UK and Europe.
- Briefing on the important upcoming changes to US munitions list, aerospace section.
- Review of the new US UK Defense Cooperation Treaty.
- Review of ITAR aerospace compliance issues.
- B2B meetings with global aerospace suppliers and US and UK government. representatives.
For information and to register, please contact:
For information about the British American Chamber of Commerce Ohio Chapter, visit http://www.baccohio.org