- Type: Seminar
- Presented by: Taft and PTAC
- Speakers: Barbara Duncombe, Dan Kozlowski
- Location: Taft One Indiana Square, Suite 3500, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Government Contracts: Knowing Which Boilerplate Clauses You Need to Understand (Part 2 of 4: Indianapolis)
In conjunction with the Indiana PTAC, Taft will present a four-part seminar series**/ to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Barbara Duncombe, Dan Kozlowski and Bill Wagner.
This second presentation will discuss clauses and statutes unique to federal government contracting, including:
- Changes Clause/Notification
- Termination for Convenience of the Government
- Contractor Employee Whistleblower Rights
- Disputes Clause
- Buy American Act/Trade Agreements
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
- Employee Eligibility Verification
- Anti-Assignment Act
- Anti-Kickback Act
Part II Speakers: Barbara Duncombe and Dan Kozlowski
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30-8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Please register here by June 13.
**/ The Series will be scheduled at the beginning of each season (every 3 months). Topics will include Knowing Which Boilerplate Clauses You Need to Understand; Small Business Developments, including when and why to team or joint venture with another company, and Technical Data Rights or IP under Federal Contracts
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors