In conjunction with the Indiana PTAC, Taft will present a four-part seminar series**/ to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Barbara Duncombe, Dan Kozlowski and Bill Wagner.
This second presentation will discuss clauses and statutes unique to federal government contracting, including:
- Changes Clause/Notification
- Termination for Convenience of the Government
- Contractor Employee Whistleblower Rights
- Disputes Clause
- Buy American Act/Trade Agreements
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
- Employee Eligibility Verification
- Anti-Assignment Act
- Anti-Kickback Act
Part II Speakers: Barbara Duncombe and Dan Kozlowski
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30-8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Please register here by June 13.
**/ The Series will be scheduled at the beginning of each season (every 3 months). Topics will include Knowing Which Boilerplate Clauses You Need to Understand; Small Business Developments, including when and why to team or joint venture with another company, and Technical Data Rights or IP under Federal Contracts