Taft is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to support our team in Taft's Cincinnati office.
We are seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with 3+ years of finance/accounting experience to support our team in our Cincinnati office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy — in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing key metrics, reports, and dashboards.
- Plans, designs, maintains, and distributes ERP generated & Excel reports.
- Automate recurring, repetitive reporting requests.
- Acts as a resource for data gathering requests. Modifies screen designs, creates system reports, interprets and processes ad-hoc requests by creating SQL views and scripts.
- Supports various modules of the LMS (ERP) application and ancillary systems, including being a front line resource to respond to questions and issues surrounding use of the application.
- Prepares data for the annual Partner Participation compensation review.
- Ensures design and maintenance requirements for all reports individually and in aggregate are developed as efficiently as possible, with minimal redundancies.
- Collaborates with billing and other staff as appropriate to ensure proper setup and maintenance of billing rate overrides and electronic billing arrangements
- Maintains effective internal controls and audit trail documentation.
- Provides support for all financial systems and works with software vendors and/or internal IT staff as necessary.
- Utilizes expertise and understanding of accounting systems to help support the accounting team’s day-to-day operations.
- 3+ years of experience in a Finance/Accounting department or a data-heavy environment.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Advanced understanding of database tables & structure to include Excel, Sequel/SQL, Crystal, or similar report writer required.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users in a courteous and professional manner.
- Experience in BI tools such as PowerBI & Tableau is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills in order to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- Continuous learner who has an eye for automation.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.