The Minneapolis office of Taft Law is currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator.
This individual will work closely with the Chief Recruiting Officer to oversee and coordinate Minneapolis summer associate recruiting, oversee the Minneapolis summer program, assist with lateral recruiting efforts and work on special projects and initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with law school career services personnel.
- Participate in law student events at the law schools.
- Register, coordinate, and participate in on-campus interviews at the three Minneapolis law schools.
- Coordinate minority recruiting efforts.
- Schedule in-house interviews, track follow-up activities, and work with Committee members to determine offers.
- Assist with the organization and execution of the Minneapolis Summer Program, including the coordination of training. Plan and attend social events.
- Track and assist with Minneapolis summer associate work assignments and coordinate mid and end-of-summer evaluations.
- Be the main contact for Minneapolis summer associates.
- Create NALP Forms on a firm-wide basis.
- Maintain and report data for RFPs, surveys, and reports.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments, adapt to changing priorities, and work well under pressure with a high degree of maturity and independence.
- Ability to exercise discretion, good judgment, and maintain confidential information.
- 2+ years of law firm recruiting experience preferred, but would consider candidates with 2+ years of law school career services experience.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Symplicity and viRecruit is preferred.
Interested candidates should apply to Lisa Watson at email@example.com.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.