We are seeking part time Document Production Technicians to support our team in the Minneapolis office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates or produces quality electronic and printed documents in accordance with instructions and within specific timeframes. The document requests may come from a variety of sources and document creation/production can include formatting, copying, processing electronically, binding, or any other document creation and production technique and variation.
- Provides document production/creation help support as requested.
- Produces documents within the sometimes tight timeframes specified.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of firm software and other relevant equipment/computer applications.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships.
- Communicates effectively.
- Demonstrates teamwork.
- Demonstrates initiative (is self-motivated; obtains/maintains a working knowledge of relevant areas).
- Demonstrates organizational skills and effective use of time.
- Demonstrates flexibility.
- Exhibits dependability.
- Adheres to strict confidentiality standards.
- Performs other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Document Management software, Acrobat/Kofax.
- At least two years of related experience preferred.
- Ability to understand departmental policies and procedures and effectively work without supervision.
- Ability to understand and utilize computer equipment and software.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks simultaneously and complete them under time constraints.
- Communicate and follow instructions effectively, providing services and information with courtesy.
- Flexibility: Work occasionally requires more than the scheduled hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position; may require irregular hours.
Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.