Taft is currently seeking a paralegal to join our Litigation team in Chicago.
We are seeking a Paralegal with 3+ years’ experience supporting our Chicago office as a Litigation Paralegal. Paralegals provide direct and supervised support to attorneys. Taft is a prestigious firm with a busy litigation practice that offers a congenial work environment, competitive salary, and top benefits.
- Displays strong attention to detail as well as critical thinking.
- Proactively supports attorneys.
- Demonstrates complete working knowledge of Relativity, e-Discovery software.
- Responds to requests with a sense of urgency and effectively prioritizes work.
- Is self-motivated and organized
- Edits and proofreads documents for accuracy and compliance with applicable federal and state statutes and local rules.
- Proactively monitors deadlines.
- Clearly communicates in a concise, professional manner both oral and written.
- Files documents with the courts electronically.
- Drafts documents and filings.
- Assists in deposition, mediation, arbitration, and trial preparation.
- 3+ years’ paralegal experience in a law firm or other legal setting.
- Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-accredited program is preferred.
- Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Strong working knowledge in the application of Microsoft Office programs.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.