Taft is seeking a paralegal to support our Domestic Relations practice group in Taft’s Minneapolis office.
We are seeking a paralegal with 2+ years family law experience to support our Domestic Relations team in our Minneapolis office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between the client and attorney.
- Draft correspondence and routine pleadings.
- Coordinate the discovery process, including drafting requests, working with the client to prepare responses, electronically organizing documents for production, and reviewing incoming responses for deficiencies.
- Prepare asset and liability summaries.
- Compile exhibits for motions and trials.
- Proofread briefs and memoranda.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Paralegal degree/certificate, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
- Ability to adapt to workplace stressors and competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- District and appellate court e-filing knowledge and experience.
Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taft is a State of Minnesota and City of St. Paul Affirmative Action Employer as required in those jurisdictions. Taft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.