Taft is seeking a paralegal to serve our Corporate team in Taft's Indianapolis office.
We are seeking a Paralegal with 2-5 years of legal experience to support our Corporate team in the Indianapolis office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the creation and organization of legal entities.
- Drafting corporate resolutions.
- Maintaining and updating company record books and stock records.
- Ordering and summarizing UCC searches.
- Assisting with merger and acquisition transactions to include:
- Drafting ancillary documents.
- Organizing and compiling closing documents.
- Coordinating closing meetings.
- Prioritizes work and monitors deadlines.
- Enters, reviews and corrects time charges timely.
- 2-5 years’ experience with corporate transaction work.
- Paralegal degree/certificate, or equivalent combination of experience.
- Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to adapt to workplace stressors and competing priorities.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Taft is a State of Minnesota and City of St. Paul Affirmative Action Employer as required in those jurisdictions. Taft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.