We are looking for an energetic, customer-service focused paralegal to serve our Business team in Taft’s Minneapolis office.
We are seeking a Paralegal with 3+ years of corporate legal experience to support our Business team in the Minneapolis office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the creation and organization of legal entities.
- Drafting corporate resolutions.
- Maintaining and updating company record books and stock records.
- Ordering and summarizing UCC searches.
- Assisting with merger and acquisition transactions to include:
- Drafting ancillary documents.
- Organizing and compiling closing documents.
- Coordinating closing meetings.
- Prioritizes work and monitors deadlines.
- Enters, reviews and corrects time charges timely.
- 3+ years’ experience with corporate legal work. Securities experience preferred.
- Paralegal degree/certificate, or equivalent combination of experience.
- Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to adapt to workplace stressors and competing priorities.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should apply here.
Taft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.