We are looking for an energetic, customer-service focused paralegal to serve our ANDA Litigation team in Taft’s Chicago office.
We are seeking a Paralegal with 8+ years of experience with simple and complex patent ligation to support our ANDA Litigation team in the Chicago office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drafting common pleading and discovery templates.
- Drafting answers/counterclaims.
- Preparing requests for productions, interrogatories, and subpoenas.
- Managing document collection and production, interfacing between clients and third-party vendors.
- Enters, reviews, and corrects time charges timely.
- 8+ years’ experience with simple and complex patent litigation, including trial experience and case management, as well as related patent office proceedings.
- Experience with Relativity and patents is required; experience with Docket Navigator, ANDAs, Lexis, Lex Machina, paragraphfour.com, the Orange Book, and Drugs@FDA is preferred.
- Paralegal degree/certificate, or equivalent combination of experience.
- Familiarity with Hatch-Waxman paradigm for the approval of generic drugs in the United States.
- Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to adapt to workplace stressors and competing priorities.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.