Office Services Specialist (Cincinnati)
At Taft, we work as one team, driven and committed to helping our clients succeed. A full-service law firm with more than 800 attorneys and 1,400 total on our team, we have the collaborative approach, advanced technological resources, and depth of services that make us a preeminent law firm in the Midwest.
Taft is seeking an Office Services Specialist to support Taft’s Cincinnati office.
We are seeking an Office Services Specialist in our Cincinnati office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
- Performs copy room services including stocking and ordering supplies, and basic and complex copying and document preparation.
- Handles delivery and pickups.
- Maintains office by changing lightbulbs, furniture moving/building, and minor repairs.
- Files documents in various county and federal courts.
- Sets up and breaks down seating for meetings, lunches, and conference.
- Assures all outgoing mail, overnight deliveries, shipments and interoffice shipments are labeled correctly and dispatched.
- Completes various tasks requested by attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants.
- Provides backup support to front desk receptionist including, greeting guests, answering phones and scheduling meetings.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One plus year of office experience in a professional services firm preferred.
- Experience using a variety of office equipment including computers, phones, fax machines and photocopiers.
- Experience with Microsoft office products including Word and Outlook.
- Ability to adapt to changing requests for support.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external customers.
Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.