Taft is seeking an Office Services Specialist to join our Cincinnati office.
The Office Services Specialist is an entry level position based in Taft's Cincinnati office. Office Services Specialists serve clients by providing administrative and secretarial support to attorneys. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
- Interact with attorneys.
- Follow up with staff and attorneys to ensure a satisfactory resolution to reported problems and requests.
- Routinely check voicemails and emails; return calls and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Advise and assist with specialized projects.
- Copy room and some facilities management including toner maintenance and stocking supplies.
- Proactively engage attorneys, understand their work habits and business objectives and support attorneys’ goals.
- Respond to requests with a sense of urgency and effectively prioritize work.
- Good judgment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage stress.
- Personal effectiveness and credibility.
- Maintains confidences.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Collaboration and teamwork.
- Communication proficiency.
- Technical competency.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not, and will not, unlawfully discriminate in hiring or in any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Taft’s EEO representative is Pamela Krivda, Partner and Chief Human Resources Officer, 65 E. State Street, Suite 1000, Columbus, Ohio 43215-4213. Email address: email@example.com