Taft is seeking an Office Services Specialist to join our Columbus office.
We are seeking an Office Services Specialist with 2 years’ experience working in an office supporting our Columbus office. Office Services Specialist serve clients by providing support to attorneys and staff. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Copy room management including stocking and ordering supplies.
- Handling deliveries and pickups to and from clients.
- Office maintenance including, but not limited to: changing light bulbs, furniture moving/building, and minor repairs.
- Filing documents in various county and federal courts.
- Set up and break down of seating for meetings, lunches, and conferences.
- Assuring all outgoing mail, FedEx, and interoffice shipments are labeled correctly and dispatched.
- Timely completion of tasks requested by attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants.
- Providing backup support to front desk receptionist:
- Greeting guests.
- Answering phones.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Good Judgment
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to Manage Stress
- Personal Effectiveness & Credibility
- Maintains Confidences
- Thoroughness & Attention to Detail
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Communication Proficiency
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Interested candidates should apply here.
Taft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.