Taft is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing and Business Development team in Taft's Minneapolis office.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing and Business Development team with a wide variety of responsibilities to advance business development and marketing objectives crucial to firm growth and visibility. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work across all areas of legal marketing and business development. The ideal candidate will take an active role in learning about the Firm, its practice groups, attorneys, clients, and the legal industry. All Taft employees operate under a "Client First" philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professional sporting and concert venues: Coordinates ticket usage, assign suite hosts, order food and beverages; ensures communication is delivered to all relevant parties; and collaborates with facility staff at stadiums.
- Assists with large, client-facing events.
- Facilitates and assists with purchasing tickets for additional events as needed.
- Provides support with firm events and CLE submission for external-facing events.
- Manages purchasing and facilitating additional sporting event and ticketing needs.
- Coordinates administrative aspects such as providing marketing materials, visual assets, and keeping a timeline of upcoming events.
- Coordinates all aspects of sponsorship fulfillment including registration process, ad submissions, table attendees, etc.
- Writes news notes for Minnesota and Illinois markets.
- Manages logistics of new attorney photo shoots.
- Reviews items before posting on the website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field (strongly preferred).
- Recent college graduate or 1+ years law firm or professional services experience (preferred).
- Highly comfortable with web-based platforms, such as a content management system, as well as basic HTML knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills – high proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
- Understands how to anticipate the needs of the department and is comfortable in a proactive role.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work.
Work may require more than 37.5 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position; may require irregular hours. Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.