We are seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our team in our Cincinnati or Dayton, Ohio office.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will provide assistance in creating and distributing written and media content. The ever-increasing demand for digital content provides an opportunity for this individual to make significant contributions to Taft’s content marketing strategy. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writes, edits, and posts news items for Indiana and Ohio markets.
- Writes, edits, and posts bios for new associates and key operations team members across the firm; conducts regular bio content audits.
- Converts media content (podcasts, etc.) into written blog posts.
- Writes boilerplate language to be used for sponsorships.
- Collaborates with other marketing coordinators on proofreading written materials, ensuring the content has a consistent voice and is error free.
- Manages content for auxiliary websites.
- Manages approval process for select website postings.
- Reviews, manages, and posts job openings on the Taft website.
- Assists with brainstorming, set up, and strategy for media content.
- Edits video and audio for various marketing and training videos and podcasts.
- Coordinates various scheduling and planning aspects for video and podcast projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Production, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Strong experience with video and audio production, editing, and delivery. Experience with Camtasia training video editing software a plus.
- Strong understanding of web-based platforms, content management systems, HTML, and CSS. Experience with Keystone CMS a plus.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.