We are seeking a Marketing and Document Specialist Coordinator to join Taft's Columbus office.
Summary: Marketing and Document Specialist Coordinators serve clients providing administrative support to attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants and support in the Columbus Marketing Department. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients. This is an entry-level position.
- Marketing Support – Assist the Public Relations and Marketing Manager with on-site event support, event logistics including but not limited to creating signage and event materials, tracking marketing requests, managing attendee lists and fulfilling sponsorship benefits. Assist the office’s Gender Advancement Leadership Team with gender advancement initiatives through event coordination and budgeting support.
- Budget Coordination – Process invoices, track expenditures and monitor marketing budget.
- Writing and Editing – Draft marketing information for social media, newsletters, alumni publications and Taft’s website; draft memos for attorneys and legal assistants as needed.
Document Specialist -
- Client Service – Exhibits outstanding client service orientation in greeting guests, scheduling meetings and conducting telephone conferences; clearly communicates in a concise, professional manner.
- Attorney Support – Proactively support attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants; respond to requests with a sense of urgency and effectively prioritize work; compose letters and memoranda; transcribe dictation; process requests for payment and reimbursements; process mail.
- Information Management – Create, maintain and retire files in accordance with Taft’s Information Governance Policy; assist legal assistants in managing client contacts, emails and print documents.
- Strong communication skills, adaptability and attention-to-detail.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of marketing/communications experience.
- At least 1 year of budget experience.
- Administrative experience including familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 – Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Deadline-driven, organized and demonstrates a high-level of professionalism and client confidentiality.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience coordinating events.
- Familiarity with AP style a plus.
- Experience with BigHand Dictation a plus.
- Nuance PDF Converter.
- Webtime (accounting).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Taft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.