We are seeking an IT Service Analyst for our Indianapolis office.
IT Service Analysts serve clients by providing technical support to our attorneys and staff. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
- Assists all users of computer systems and software in their daily use of programs and equipment on an as-needed basis.
- Deploys strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016, Office 365, Windows 10, and network technology in assisting end users.
- Displays strong knowledge of other products including Remote Access technologies (Terminal Services, VPN, wireless, etc.), and other legal-specific applications.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and analytical skills; excellent initiative and assertiveness.
- Utilizes outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Deploys excellent customer service skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel in a team environment.
- Has and deploys strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have 3-4 years of IT-related experience.
- Must have an Associate’s Degree. A 4-year degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.