Taft is currently seeking several Information Management Specialists to serve our teams in Taft’s Cincinnati and Dayton offices.
We are seeking several Information Management Specialists to support our teams in the Cincinnati and Dayton offices. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients. This is an entry-level position.
- Searches, locates, retrieves, and delivers information through established procedures and protocols and delivery systems.
- Receives files or file lists for entry into information tracking application (IRM), validates data for accuracy, and enters into IRM.
- Manages storage assignments and information custody for on-site and off-site files.
- Sorts, classifies, and codes physical and electronic information for filing and scanning.
- Completes assigned work associated with on-boarding and off-boarding employees and client files/matters.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of working in a professional office environment.
- Working knowledge of records and information operations management operations, protocols, and best practices in the legal industry preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing physical and electronic documents, files, and containers.
- Experience providing superior customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize workload.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and actively listen to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to regularly lift and carry boxes that weigh up to 40 pounds.
Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Taft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.