Taft is seeking a Document Specialist to join our Cincinnati office.
The Document Specialist is an entry level position based in Taft's Cincinnati office. Document Specialists serve clients by providing administrative and secretarial support to attorneys. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
- Exhibit outstanding client service orientation in greeting guests, scheduling meetings and conducting telephone conferences.
- Clearly communicate in a concise, professional manner.
- Proactively support attorneys and legal assistants.
- Respond to attorney requests with a sense of urgency and effectively prioritize work.
- Monitor deadlines.
- Compose letters and memoranda.
- Transcribe dictation.
- Process requests for payments and reimbursements.
- Process mail.
- Answer phone and take messages.
- Create, maintain and retire files in accordance with Taft’s Information Governance Policy.
- Assist attorneys in managing client contacts, emails and print documents.
- Personal effectiveness and credibility.
- Ability to adapt and be proactive.
- Maintains client confidences.
- Thoroughness and strong attention to detail.
- Collaboration and teamwork.
- Communication proficiency.
- High level of organization.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not, and will not, unlawfully discriminate in hiring or in any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Taft’s EEO representative is Pamela Krivda, Partner and Chief Human Resources Officer, 65 E. State Street, Suite 1000, Columbus, Ohio 43215-4213. Email address: email@example.com