We are looking for an energetic, customer service focused Document Specialist in our Dayton office.
We are looking for a Document Specialist to support our Dayton office. Document Specialists serve our clients by providing administrative support to our attorneys and staff. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attorney & Staff Support
- Responds to attorney & staff requests with a sense of urgency and effectively prioritizes work.
- Monitors deadlines and proactively supports attorney and staff requests.
- Transcribes dictation.
- Ongoing responsibility to keep client files up to date.
- Assures all outgoing mail, FedEx, and interoffice shipments are labeled correctly and dispatched.
- Restocks office and hospitality supplies.
- Occasionally handles deliveries and pickups to and from clients.
- Occasionally files documents in various county and federal courts.
- Sets up and breaks down accommodations for meetings, lunches, and conferences.
- Provides backup support to the front desk receptionist.
- Greeting guests.
- Answering phones.
- Conference room scheduling.
- Information Management
- Creates, maintains, and retires files in accordance with Taft’s Information Governance Policy.
- Proficiency in the following software applications:
- Microsoft Office 2010: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Nuance PDF Converter.
- DeskSite/FileSite/iManage (desired).
- BigHand Dictation (desired).
- Thoroughness & Attention to Detail.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Personal Effectiveness & Credibility.
- Ability to Adapt.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Maintains Confidences.
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
- Deadline Driven.
Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Taft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.