Digital Marketing Intern
At Taft, we work as one team, driven and committed to helping our clients succeed. A full-service law firm with more than 800 attorneys and 1,400 total on our team, we have the collaborative approach, advanced technological resources, and depth of services that make us a preeminent law firm in the Midwest.
Fall 2023/Spring 2024
Taft, a growing law firm located in eight primary Midwest markets and the District of Columbia, is looking for a digital marketing intern to join its Columbus, Ohio office for the fall, with the potential to continue through the spring. Taft Columbus is located in the heart of downtown in a newly renovated space in the Huntington Center.
Taft is a modern law firm and the marketing and business development team is on the front lines of the firm’s innovation. As a valued member of the team, you will get a hands-on learning experience, collaborating to enhance and maintain Taft’s brand presence.
As our digital marketing intern, you will report to our digital marketing manager and have the option for a hybrid schedule following a training period.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Preparing and designing various materials, including social media content, seminar materials, PowerPoint presentations, on-site signage, and other marketing pieces.
- Leading content curation and copywriting for the employee advocacy social media program.
- Tracking and analyzing social media metrics and contributing to strategy development.
- Writing and leading the creation of website bios for the firm’s paralegals.
- Broken link correction and content management as needed for the firm’s website.
What We Expect From You:
- Experience in digital marketing, website content management, and e-communication.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with an ability to effectively interact with attorneys and staff.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving ability and eagerness to pursue new challenges independently or collaborate with a team.
- Willingness to jump in on tasks where needed, such as event support.
- Proficient knowledge of: Website content management systems, social media platforms, online survey tools (Survey Monkey or similar), Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of AP Style, HTML, photo editing, and outbound e-communication tools a plus.
- 15 hours per week during the semester / 20 hours per week in the summer.
- We are happy to meet requirements for college credit, if requested.
To apply, send a resume and brief email explaining your interest to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is May 15, 2023.