Taft is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the firm’s marketing team in our Indianapolis office.
This role will collaborate to enhance and maintain Taft’s brand presence and unified voice through digital marketing, positioning the firm as a thought leader in our industry.
- Collaborate in developing and implementing strategies to increase the reach, frequency, timeliness and quality of content, especially law bulletins, blogs, and social media pages.
- Create and manage annual content calendars for law updates.
- Format and distribute e-communications, including law bulletins, newsletters (internal and external), and invitations; strategize to enhance and build email marketing lists.
- Collaborate with email marketing vendor to monitor engagement, bounce rates and other KPIs. Implement strategies to improve overall engagement, including new contact communication, dynamic content and event campaigns.
- Manage social media channels with the goal of increasing followers and engagement; conduct strategic training on LinkedIn for business development.
- Monitor and advance readership and engagement trends through Lexology, SEO and other tools.
- Write, edit and proofread website content to ensure error-free and accurate reflection of Taft’s voice/brand.
- Contribute articles quarterly to the bi-weekly marketing communication, “The Buzz.”
- Support design of various visual communication materials.
- Shoot, edit and format Indianapolis staff photos.
- Strong knowledge of English composition, including grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and source citation; command of AP style.
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with a variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to focus on accuracy of details as well the larger picture.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Proven problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of technology tools, including marketing automation, content management and email marketing.
- Knowledge of social media, SEO, and content management system required.
- Experience with design, production, and other aspects of publications a plus.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus.
To apply, send a resume, three to five writing samples and a brief email explaining your interest to Maria Porter, Graphic Services Manager, at MPorter@taftlaw.com.
Taft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not, and will not, unlawfully discriminate in hiring or in any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Taft’s EEO representative is Pamela Krivda, Partner and Chief Human Resources Officer, 65 E. State Street, Suite 1000, Columbus, Ohio 43215-4213. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org