Attorney - Risk, Data Management, and Compliance
At Taft, we work as one team, driven and committed to helping our clients succeed. A full-service law firm with more than 800 attorneys and 1,400 total on our team, we have the collaborative approach, advanced technological resources, and depth of services that make us a preeminent law firm in the Midwest.
Taft is seeking a Risk, Data Management, and Compliance Attorney to support our team in our Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Detroit, Indianapolis, or Minneapolis offices.
We are seeking a Risk, Data Management, and Compliance Attorney with 3+ years of experience to support our team in our Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Detroit, Indianapolis or Minneapolis offices. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy — in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and maintains documentation and policies related to compliance for existing and prospective clients
- Manages processes related to client and third-party requests the firm receives
- Tracks client compliance trends, identifying policy and training needs, and communicates those requirements and needs to other key stakeholders
- Works with HR, IT, and other key stakeholders to manage trainings routinely requested in client and third-party compliance requests
- Handles issues and questions related to client and third-party compliance requests
- Reviews outside counsel guidelines and manages them within Intapp Terms
- Oversees client due diligence process
- Juris Doctor degree
- Law firm or in-house outside counsel or vendor management experience preferred
- Compliance or risk management experience preferred
- Familiarity with Intapp Terms and third party vendor questionnaire and due diligence platforms preferred
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org.