Taft is seeking a highly motivated, team-oriented Government Contracts Associate to join our Dayton or Indianapolis office.
We are seeking an associate with experience with FAR, DFARS, and other agencies' procurement regulations as well as grant regulations, all aspects of federal government contracts including protests and disputes. Experience with small business issues and data rights helpful but not required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Subcontract agreements and FAR flow-downs review.
- General government contract compliance counseling.
- Contract performance issues counseling (including CDA dispute process).
- Bid protests litigation and contract formation counseling.
- General research and writing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of legal experience in government contracts law is required. Some private practice experience strongly preferred.
- Admission to a state bar or D.C.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work well with others in a team-oriented environment.
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and law school transcript to Lisa Watson, Chief Recruiting Officer, at email@example.com.
Taft is a State of Minnesota and City of St. Paul Affirmative Action Employer as required in those jurisdictions. Taft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.