Taft is seeking a highly-motivated, team-oriented Government Contracts Associate to join our Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis, or Washington DC office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Subcontract agreements and FAR flow-downs review.
- General government contract compliance counseling.
- Contract performance issues counseling (including CDA dispute process).
- Bid protests litigation and contract formation counseling.
- General research and writing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of legal experience, preferably in prior government contracts.
- Admission to a state bar and/or admission/eligibility for the DC bar.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work well with others in a team-oriented environment.
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and law school transcript to Lisa Watson, Chief Recruiting Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.