Taft is currently seeking an AP Specialist to join our team in Cincinnati.
We are seeking an AP Specialist with 2+ years’ experience to support our team in the Cincinnati, office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy — in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Responds to vendor inquiries.
- Maintains account payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists in month-end closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts as required.
- Reconciles accounts as necessary (credit card, petty cash, etc.).
- Initiates domestic and international wires.
- Sets up new vendors in accounting system.
- Two years post high school education or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of two years accounts payable or related experience required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and complete projects within strict timelines.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate with and follow instructions from a diverse group of clients, attorneys and staff and provide information with courtesy and tact.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to maintain cordial and productive work relationships.
Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Taft is a State of Minnesota and City of St. Paul Affirmative Action Employer as required in those jurisdictions. Taft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing. Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP participates in E-VERIFY.