Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Law firm, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
1885 in Cincinnati, Ohio
Seven (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio; Indianapolis, Ind.; Northern Kentucky; and Phoenix, Ariz.)
Total Number of Lawyers, Paralegals & Staff:
Thomas T. Terp, Managing Partner
Edward D. Diller, Partner-in-Charge, Cincinnati
Kevin D. Barnes, Partner-in-Charge, Cleveland
Charles R. "Rocky" Saxbe, Partner-in-Charge, Columbus
Jeffrey A. Mullins, Partner-in-Charge, Dayton
Robert J. Hicks, Partner-in-Charge, Indianapolis
Robert B. Craig, Partner-in-Charge, Northern Kentucky
Theresa H. Vella, Partner-in-Charge, Phoenix
- 35 Taft attorneys and 11 practice areas are listed in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2013.
- Taft is ranked among the 2013 U.S. News Media Group "Best Law Firms." The rankings are presented in tiers both nationally and by metropolitan area. Taft received a national Tier 1 ranking in Trademark Law and Tier 1 rankings by metropolitan area in 46 practice areas.
- 127 Taft attorneys were honored with inclusion in the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
- 86 Taft attorneys were named to the 2013 list of Super Lawyers by Super Lawyers magazine.
- 31 Taft attorneys were named to the 2013 list of Rising Stars by Super Lawyers magazine.
- Taft is rated as a Highly Recommended Firm by Benchmark Litigation in Ohio and Indiana. Eleven Taft attorneys are recognized as Local Litigation Stars, one Taft attorney is recognized as a Future Star and one Taft attorney is named to the Top 250 Women in Litigation list.
- Taft is a member of The Interlex Group, a worldwide association of leading law firms serving international clients.